Monday, October 8, 2007

worries~~~~~

finally it comes to end of dis semester....dis semester passed really very fast le...only 8+ weeks 4 dis semester le....now oledi 6+ weeks....den next week gt 1 week holiday...actually is our study week...after 1 week holiday den cum bac study 1 more week....aftertat den final exam d le....really afraid abt tat le...i scared tat i will fail agn dis semester...especially 4 engineering statics....but i aso no confident tat i can pass my engineering maths le....laz semester's final exam makes me feel tat le...haih....i wish i can pass both subject dis semester le...really hope tat...i dowan 2 make every1 feel disappointed at me le....especially my parents n my teacher....haizz....anyway,i will try my best...2 get watever i can get...hehe...tel u ol another thingz...i will get my new guitar soon...hahaha...cant wait 4 tat...dis will be my 1st electric guitar...keke...hope tat i can get it successfully le....hehe....k la...till here 4 dis post le....continue next time...c ya~~

2 comments:

Alicia said...

so scared for wad? "lou ya" la u.... so fast scared... :P

b3aCH bOYZzz iN BLaCk® said...

ahahaha...aiyo...wat so fast oh....next next monday den exam d leh....haizz...now aso duno studied 20% d anot lo....haizz....