Thursday, October 18, 2007

guitar guitar guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



















yoohoo~~~!!!!finally got it!!!hahahaha....waited so long d....finally..........hahaha....wat izit?hahaha...it's my new guitar...my mum bought me a new electric guitar...hahaha...but i want it since laz year.... T.T nvm....now aso got it d...the guitar is made by a company under gibson....n the amp is roland wan...haha....tat guitar is ntg much special 2 me but i loved the amp....it oledi haf internal effect...hahaha...i got it on dis monday (15.10.2007)....laz whole week i oledi cant wait 4 tat day...im so worried tat my mum suddenly change her mind...monday is holiday...so my parents aso din go 2 work...i woke up at 10+....den ask my mum wat time wana go n take the guitar...den she said duno...c 1st...den till abt 2+....i really cant wait d...i ask agn n agn...my mum said wait till my dad wake up 1st....cuz he's taking his short nap...den my guitar teacher called me....n ask me wat time goin 2 take...den i aso duno how 2 tel him...juz said later n later....n he said he's aso still on the way goin bac 2 his hse...abt 3+ oni will reach...den i wait till 3+...i wake my daddy up...aftertat den we go 2 my teacher's hse...juz duno y....my mummy was in a bad mood...but i don care anymore...i juz wan my guitar~~!!!after they pay,fuh~!!no more worries....hahaha....den we go shopping...i try 2 tok 2 my mum who is in bad mood....after a while den ok d...haha....den acompany my dad go n buy sports shoes n all tat...den went home...the 1st thing i do of cuz is play my guitar la...den play play play...try in different effect...really nice le...happy summore....haha....my mummy said....now u gt alotz thingz 2 say d la....b4 dis juz act cool...dowan 2 tok...haha....not dowan 2 tok actually....i worry until cant tok...hahaha....den the next day i bring my guitar go my fren's hse jamming...he play drum n i play guitar...feel so gud...haha....now im in hostel...actually wana bring it here 2 play wan...but my parents don let...cuz dis week is study week...haf 2 study....all my frenz aso went bac hometown d...juz me wana cum bac here 2 study...cuz i noe tat i cant study at home wan...i came bac here on wednesday...den maybe tml or saturday will go home agn lo...den sunday cum bac here agn....hahaha....anyway,happy tat i got a new guitar....hahaha...muacks~!!! ^^,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.